Thursday 10 September 2009

Looking for the place

it's difficult to find the right place for my project. Time passes by, seasons change the landscape and the color of the trees in a way I cannot predict.
But this is part of the work too. Playing with the freedom of the pace and with the freedom of the people I involved in this project.

I want to take a picture everyday in a place where Momiji will come out.

I'm considering to ask the monks of one temple I really like if I can go to the temple everyday just for 10 minutes and then go away FOR FREE! I can't afford it to pay 600 yen everyday for 4 months.

Let's see

for now I really like Eikando temple, of Kibune shrine. But I'm kind of considering also Ninose station...
we wil see what I can do

Tomorrow I will cycle around. I don't have much time left. I need to hurry up. I know leaves are gonna be ready in Autumn but I want to start my project late this month with the Autumn equinoce.

http://www.att-japan.net/special/autumn2008/kinki.html

No comments:

Post a Comment