Saturday 10 October 2009

The Seventh Leaf: from Galashiels, Alistair

Alistair is the first scottish guy I talked with in my life.
Really, the very first one. I still remember very well the day I met him in Dundee, at yoga class. The sun was shining (very strange in Scotland indeed) through the big windows of the room and Alistair was in a kinda Lothus Position. I thought he was cute.

When he introduced himself I did not understand ANYTHING.

and I thought: am I in Germany?

Ah Scotland Scotland....

Well, he just sent me a leaf from the oak tree in front of his parents' house, the tree where he kinda dragged me on trying to make me overcome my fears of the height.

I still don't know if I overcome it...



I really like also the leaf on the first page of the card he sent me with the leaf. Very indian style!

No comments:

Post a Comment